Natural. Durable. Classic.
Generation II® H3.2 is the best weatherboard timber solution for your new build or renovation. We produce strong and durable products that stand the test of time, giving you peace of mind and a sustainable product you can trust. Generation II® is proudly made in New Zealand by KLC Limited.
The Generation II® range is a full exterior cladding solution.
- Treatment guarantee of 50 years protection, more than double other treatments.
- The MicroPro® H3.2 treatment system is a water-borne, copper-based preservative system with carbon-based co-biocide. Applied to the wood using a high pressure treatment process, it penetrates deeply and is effective against fungal decay, borer and termite attack.
- Testing has shown kiln-dried MicroPro® treated products are less likely to show resin bleed when painted in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
- Corrosion-resistant for approved fasteners and hot dipped galvanised nails to meet building code requirements.
- 100% NZ Radiata pine sourced from sustainable forests.
- Choice of several styles (bevelback featured).
- Eco-friendly with four environmental credentials.
- Weatherboards up to 6.3 metres in length.
- Formaldehyde-free and low volatile organic compounds used in the treating and glueing manufacturing process. No odour.
- A two coat, superior alkyd priming system, supplied by PPG, is applied and provides good water resistance.
ADNZ DESIGN COMPETITION
Win a $2500 Travel Voucher
The timber used is 100% New Zealand Radiata Pine sourced from renewable, plantation forestry.
KLC is a Chain of Custody, FSC® Certified Company. Ask about our KLC range of FSC® Certified Products.