FREE SAMPLE PACK REQUEST
Natural. Durable. Classic.
Generation II H3.2 is the best weatherboard timber solution for your new build or renovation. We produce strong and durable products that stand the test of time, giving you peace of mind and a sustainable product you can trust. Generation II is proudly made in New Zealand by KLC Limited.
The Generation II range is a full exterior cladding solution.
- Treatment guarantee of 50 years protection, more than double other treatments.
- The MicroPro® H3.2 treatment system is a water-borne, copper-based preservative system with carbon-based co-biocide. Applied to the wood using a high pressure treatment process, it penetrates deeply and is effective against fungal decay, borer and termite attack.
- Testing has shown kiln-dried MicroPro® treated products are less likely to show resin bleed when painted in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
- Corrosion-resistant for approved fasteners and hot dipped galvanised nails to meet building code requirements.
- 100% NZ Radiata pine sourced from sustainable forests.
- Choice of several styles (bevelback featured).
- Eco-friendly with four environmental credentials.
- Weatherboards up to 6.3 metres in length.
- Formaldehyde-free and low volatile organic compounds used in the treating and glueing manufacturing process. No odour.
- A two coat, superior alkyd priming system, supplied by PPG, is applied and provides good water resistance.
The timber used is 100% New Zealand Radiata Pine sourced from renewable, plantation forestry.
KLC is a Chain of Custody, FSC® Certified Company. Ask about our KLC range of FSC® Certified Products.